A Muslim Russia?
If this or this or this article is correct (or perhaps they all are), then there are some serious implications regarding the future of Russia, it's nuclear warheads, and the history of being a "Christian" nation for the last 1,000 or so years.
It also brings into mind some serious questions regarding our focus of evangelism here in Russia...

3 Comments:
Thank you for the links. As I read the three articles I realized why I'm holding this CPH book in my hand titled How to Respond
" MUSLIMS " by Ernest Hahn.We have the same problems here in Topeka Kansas. I'm so thankful we have a bell tower that rings out everyday to the people in our neighborhood. That bell serves to remind people that Christ has paid the price for our freedom and theirs, what good news to people who are being lead by a a false god who is over working his captives. I'm going to the Lent service at church now to pray for you, because I know our God has the ability to help us with problems like these here and there in Russia, for Jesus sake in whom we can put all our trust and faith.
This is a good time for us all to read 1 Samuel 17, Matthew 7:24-29, and Matthew 5:43-48
HI!
My name is Seth Vogt. I posted a comment on your blog, but in the previous page. I am trying to reach you, but have no email address. My address is vogtbrad@netzero.net
Post a Comment
<< Home