Monday, March 12, 2007

After so long, this post better be GREAT...


...and while I may be a bit biased, I would say that this is about as good as it gets!

5 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Mr. & Mrs. Traylor said...

What a wonderful picture of David and Nathaniel, to them we send this message -
"We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly,and the love of everyone of you for one another is increasing. We know that we have passed out of death into life because we love the brothers."
St. John's in Topeka Kansas

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture makes me very happy! :) They look like they're in cahoots already. Watch out for those two!

Take care you guys. We miss you!

Erin (& Brian)

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are two of the most handsome boys I have ever seen! Love you guys and love the picture!

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see the blog running again, Jon. Nice way to re-start.

Eric Stancliff

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Muhly and Family,
My name is Seth Vogt, age 11, from Fairfield, TX. I am a student at St. Paul, Waco, in the Catechesis and Confirmation Preparation class. We are doing research assignments about missionaries. I was wondering; how many peole work with you in your mission? Are there any speacial needs that could be met by our church? Please let me know. I will continually pray for you, your work, and the people you are ministering to. I hope to hear from you soon!
Seth Vogt
email: vogtbrad@netzero.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home