Friday, February 17, 2006

Fixed the Problem

For those of you who noticed that there were four copies of the same blog post, you can see that I have fixed it. Strange thing, the internet here. Sometimes it is working fine, and then all of the sudden it is frozen--or so it seems. That was the case with this blog post, that I have now fixed. (For those of you who didn't see what happened, and who have no idea of what I am writing about, here it is: when I posted the last time, it ended up that there were 4 of the same post, just repeating themselves)

Anyways, when I hit the button "publish post," the computer just of sat there, grinning at me, doing nothing. So, I tried again, and again, each time reloading it onto the page. Then, I viewed my blog, and saw that there was only one posting. So, it was rather silly looking to see today that there were 4 of the same. Computer Gremlins at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home