Thursday, June 01, 2006

Amended plans

My plans to drop in several blog posts this week has already suffered severely, and has had to be adjusted. I kind of knew that I probably wouldn’t be blogging much over the past few weeks because my parents were in town from the 11th-29th of May, and so between work, touring around, and hanging out with the family, I just kind of assumed that I wouldn’t have much time (or energy at the end of the day, for that matter) to be blogging.

Well, on Monday, my parents, along with Julie and David, took off for the US. So, I figured that this week would be a prime chance to catch up on blogging. The only things on slate for this week was to acquire my visas for Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan (I am leaving tomorrow for an 11 day visit of both of these fields), to go into the office, and to work. Well, as it turned out, I am preaching this Sunday, and I have been working on preparing that sermon. Additionally, my boss is moving to Germany, and last night was spent until 11 packing up a trailer and truck with their stuff. Now, all of the sudden, it is Thursday, and I haven’t even blogged a single time yet! Grrr.. The funny, and probably really unfortunate part of the whole thing is that I have several things that I want to blog. It’s like, over the past few weeks, I have seen something, experienced something, read something and thought, “Hmm, I should put this on the blog!” So, we’ll see how many of those things will make it before I have to take off tomorrow morning at 6:45 for the airport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home