It's just a weed there

Imagine my surprise when I was walking around both Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan and saw the wild cannabis growing everywhere! Evidently (though I don't know, cause I've never smoked it, and wouldn't know potent from nonpotent marijuana), the stuff must not be very potent here, or you'd think that people would just pick it out of their gardens and smoke it (it really is looked at like a common weed here, I guess).
Evidently, while there is a drug problem in those two countries, the drug of choice is more often opium rather than this common weed.

1 Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it services incorporation business interuption insurance Interior design consultation austin tx Daves digital audio video electronic surveillance Interior designer chilwell What works best viagra levitra or cialis Merchant account credit card processing 20 Pick car covers shade Free erotic ghost stories football rules yahoo fantasy baseball fiat 126p westin running boards Fancy maternity dresses Discounted rental cars co Group+sex+threesomes buy viagra http://www.ultracet-online.info
Post a Comment
<< Home