Where's Julie?

Do you remember the "Where's Waldo?" books? When I was a kid, I loved to search through those pictures of Waldo hidden amidst a thousand people playing soccer or fighting or whatever. Anyways, when I took this picture, the busy-ness of it reminded me of the Waldo books. This picture shows Julie working on packing for Russia. Last night (9/11) was spent packing up all of our suitcases. We brought all of our stuff out into Julie's parents' daycare room, which is thankfully quite large. As everything was spread out throughout the room, it seemed as if we wouldn't possibly be able to get everything situated in suitcases. Thankfully, after about 8 hours of packing, we ended the process with 13 suitcases, each near the 70 lb. limit imposed by the airlines. SO, we are now in our last hours here in the States, with our family and friends coming over to have one last hurrah before we take off. Tomorrow will be the day that I am not really looking forward to: 18 hours of flying and hanging out in aiports (Chicago and London) and then trying to get through the Moscow Airport with 13 bags. Not something we are looking forward to...nonetheless, our adventure is about to begin in earnest, and we are thrilled to be on our way!

1 Comments:
Jon and Julie~
13 Suitcases...I do not envy you!Your trip will be in our prayers. I know that God is going to use you in mighty ways. Miss you guys already...
Brian W
Post a Comment
<< Home